Want to write for the blog? We welcome short posts of up to c.900 words.
- Posts can be about any aspect of your research or the research process. The blog is a space to showcase current research, share experiences, and mull over and debate the big questions as well as the small ones. Your post could be an overview of your current research; a piece about a new publication; a discussion of a source or type of source material; a critique of methodological approaches; your thoughts on a recent conference/workshop; a book review; a response to a previous post.
- Any quote or information taken from another source should be footnoted.
- Please send pictures and images as separate attachments. We can use only images that have copyright clearance and are clearly attributed.
- Please attach a short biography that will appear at the end of your post.
- Please get in touch with any questions you have about writing a post.